1. Select a name for your cooperative team.
2. With your Cooperative Team, study or review
Note: For each module there are two Hypercard stacks. One is titled
Module -- Review, and the other is titled
Each review consists of approximiately 35 questions from past MEQ examinations.
At this stage it is not possible to answer
these questions; the answer buttons have been de-activated for this stage
3. Move to your Tournament Team (pairs or groups
Each member of the new Tournament Team receives an individual Tally Sheet which he/she brings with them.
Each member of the Tournament Team get a a
chance to read and answer a question. The recorder marks points
4. After the tournament, return to your Cooperative Team with your individual score.
5. Calculate a total Cooperative Team score
by adding individual scores. Record the total on your Cooperative
6. Winning teams will be recognized.
** A variation permits the teacher to allow
more than one attempt per question by assigning 2 marks for a correct answer
on the first attempt and 1 mark for a correct mark on a second attempt
on the same question.